Saturday, May 3, 2014

ATTENTION: ( THE SUN OF SILK ) author edition

This is the  author's version of THE SUN OF SILK. ( RAW ,UNCUT,UNEDITED) 
My entension as the author of this novel series was to introduce the readers to not just the story but to myself Brian Pewor. I want the readers of my novels to know me on a more personal level and some of my view points , see things how i see them, truly love me and my work for me.TRUST ME I KNEW I WAS RUNNING A RISK OF PRINTING THE UNEDITED VERSION but i didn't care. To me as i wrote this story i realiazed the message was more important than the format. I wanted people of all walks of life to relate to an imperfect world with-in the text as well as the text. but i knew the over all concept i am trying to express is the most important of THE SUN OF SILK.( The Message) We Are Not Given the choice of who raised us, who give us life, who loves and hates us, we do not have that choice but we do have the choice of to whom we become. and as the author of THE SUN OF SILK . I am proud to know mant people who are reading this novel are learning the message.I am Humbled. SO BUY THIS VERSION OF THE SUN OF SILK, and have the authors edition. this version will not be on the market much longer. this is a limited edition. Note: apon the release of my second novel of (THE SUN OF SILK )series this novel will be revised, and re-released; along with the new novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment